Kettering Health is a not-for-profit network of nine hospitals, Kettering College, and over 160 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio's leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 14,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
Kettering Health recently celebrated the 50th anniversary of Kettering Medical Center.
As a faith-based organization we are dedicated to treating all patients with love and respect regardless of religious preference. Multi-denominational Spiritual Services are offered at the network every day.
- In cooperation with the referral source, provides care to individuals with orthopedic problems associated with athletic injuries, trauma, and disease process, including being involved with the development of injury prevention programs for athletes on the field and in the clinic.
- Involved with the rehabilitation process by performing a wide variety of treatment procedures consistent with orthopedic care.
- Responsible for keeping the sports medicine physical therapist updated as to how patients are responding to treatment and documenting this data as it relates to the goals of the plan of care when serving as a member of the physical therapy team.
- Involved with the full spectrum of youth-adult outpatient orthopedic patients and the physically active individual.
Applicants Must Have:
- Bachelor of Science degree.
- Current licensure from the Ohio OT, PT and AT Board.
- Two years of experience preferred.
- Varied hours, weekends, holidays, and evenings required.
Apply on company website