Kelly Services is seeking Wire Harness/Cable Assemblers in Fort Worth, TX to work with a cutting edge company. Acceptable candidates will have soldering and through hole experience. Preferred candidates have certification with J-STD-001 Soldering Specification or IPC 610 and 620 and defense contracting experience.
Under supervision, performs light mechanical and electrical assembly in a fast-paced assembly environment. May work at different workstations as production needs require, or shift from one station to another, during the assembly process.
- Follows detailed assembly instructions and processes
- Reads wiring diagrams, schematics and other production related documentation
- Ability to strip, crimp, and solder wires, connectors, and cable assemblies
- Uses power tools, drills, etc.
- Familiar with common inspection tools such as calipers, voltmeters, etc.
- Performs machine setup where applicable; runs machines and processes
- Follows Quality Policy and Procedures, OSHA guidelines and regulations governing workplace safety
- Performs other duties as requested by supervisor
- High school diploma/GED
- Previous training with soldering, drawing/schematics, mechanical/electrical assembly
- Ability to speak and understand English
- Minimum 5 years related experience
- Required to take an assembly proficiency exam which will encompass drawings, schematics, wiring, soldering and assembly
- General safety, quality awareness and ISO 9001 knowledge
- Knowledge of assembly processes and quality control Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment with an emphasis on cable or wire harness assembly
- Certification with J-STD-001 Soldering Specification or equivalent training/in-house certifications
- Certification with IPC 610 and 620
- Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies or equivalent training/in-house certifications Communicate effectively
- Meet schedules and time lines
- Understand and follow oral and written directions
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others
- Work courteously and tactfully with customers and employees
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website