Lab Computing IT Service Engineer
Contract Opportunity through Kelly Services
Work Location - 770 Sumneytown Pike, West Point PA 19486
Lab Computing IT Service Engineer will work for the OneSource division of PerkinElmer within a Computer O/S Migration project role at the customer's site. Will provide project IT support services with focus on software for analytical laboratory instruments from all vendors.
Execute Windows 10 Operating System upgrades on laboratory applications typically integrated with instrumentation.
• Applies customer specified benchtop computing design and processes
for client supplied computers.
• Apply client security packages on vendor supplied lab computers.
• Implements Windows based security, including: user / group permissions, file / folder permissions, group policies, local security policies, etc.
• Assist with lab network infrastructure support.
• Creates and maintains project inventory of lab equipment, PC's and software
• Acts as the IT technical support contact for OEM/Vendor field service engineers, upgrading computerized systems.
• Acts as Liaison for software/hardware related inquiries
• Acts as an interface between client, business and corporate IT teams.
• Participates in client team meetings
Looking for candidates with experience with Windows 10. Windows 10 upgrades would be helpful as this is a Windows 10 migration project. Experience within GxP regulated environments would also be a plus, any experience with biotech/pharma systems is a plus.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website