Kelly IT is assisting its Fortune500 banking client in finding a Web Services Development Manager.
The client needs an expert in Java and cloud-base APIs Development with background or as an Architect or Lead Developer.
Software Services Manager/ Web Services Development Manager
Unit: eCommerce platform Development
Onsite Direct Hire only
Great salary base and bonus potential
Will be responsible for web services development and integration inside of eCommerce development division.
- Minimum 7 years of Java and cloud-based API Services Development and Management experience in any industry.
- 4+ years of Architecting or Leading Development of enterprise level Java applications and web services.
- Deep understanding of Java, cloud-native API's and full stack application development.
- Bachelor's degree required
- We are not looking for a Project Manager or Technical Project Manager.
- Will define, design and implement the eCommerce Innovation program and leads the development team delivering new Innovation to banking technology.
- Plays an integral link between stakeholders and development teams to ensure the highest quality of developed solutions.
- Allocates and ensures resource arrangements during the application development life cycle .
- Will manage multiple projects related to Java-based web applications and integration solutions.
- Will Manage Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support the Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Interested in this role? Please feel free to reach out directly
Tina Zahradnik, Sr. Technical Recruiter Kelly IT at email@example.com or 720-315-1387
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website