Local Cold Storage Facility is seeking multiple Warehouse Workers for a full time long term position in Chesapeake, VA.
Two shifts are available:
1st shift – 7:00 am – 3:30 pm - $13.00 per hour
2nd shift – 4:30 pm – 01:00 am - $13.50 per hour
- Receives pallets of product with pack slips. Examines and inspects product, containers, and materials in order to ensure packing within established guidelines.
- Assists with loading and unloading trucks of raw material and finished goods
- Works on automated packing lines performing a variety of duties related to the operation of automated equipment.
- Operates motorized and non-motorized material handling equipment to safely stage and move product throughout the distribution center.
- Promotes a team approach by cooperating with all staff at the Distribution Center to ensure customer orders are packed and shipped within established timeframes.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Adheres to all company safety, security, and attendance policies and procedures.
- Related work experience in a manufacturing facility
- Ability to lift 50 pounds repeatedly
- Read, write, communicate effectively and comprehend English
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and schedule work independently
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend and use Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
Connect with us at (757) 873 8739 or send an e-mail with your interest to email@example.com. Our team will reach out to discuss this position in detail.
Looking forward to working together!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website