MATERIAL HANDLERS / WAREHOUSE WORKERS NEEDED AT BELVAC IN LYNCHBURG, VA!
At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we're passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one? We're seeking Material Handler / Warehouse workers at Belvac in Lynchburg VA!
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, EMAIL RESUME TO MICHELLE AT MICF116@KELLYSERVICES.COM WITH “VIRGINIA WAREHOUSE” IN SUBJECT LINE
What's a typical day?
- The company builds high-speed rotating equipment used to shape aluminum cans. The jobs involve the manufacturing of these machines to complete this process
- Move product and keep work areas straight.
- May use equipment including a dolly, hand cart, forklift, or pallet jack (those with equipment experience will get the higher pay rate)
Why you should apply to work at Belvac in Lynchburg:
- $13 to $21 per hour based on experience
- Pick 1st or 2nd shift: Day shift is Monday-Friday 6 am to 4:30 pm, 6 am to 12 pm Saturdays (average 56 hours/week). Night shift is Monday-Thursday 6 pm to 5:30 pm, Friday 6 pm to 4:30 am. Average 54 hours/week. Night shift trains on days for the first few weeks
- Paid weekly, benefits after 30 days
- Temp to hire—great long-term potential with excellent chance for good workers to be hired direct, with 10% pay increase
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Have warehouse, assembly, production, or general labor experience.
- Steel toe boots required. Company provides Safety Glasses, Face shield
- Have a high school diploma or GED and reliable transportation
- Can be on your feet all day and lift to 35 pounds
- Can operate a forklift and pallet jack--experience with this equipment is preferred; those with experience will receive higher pay
- Want a temp-to-hire job with lots of hours
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website