Kelly Services is looking for a Shipping and Receiving Clerk for our local client in Pittston, PA.
The Clerk will assist in handling the daily administrative and organizational functions of the warehouse. This position is essentially required to maintain records of all activities and processes pertaining to the warehouse and to conduct all duties as delegated by the warehouse supervisor.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Processing company and contract drivers, ensuring appointments of freight are coordinated with warehouse personnel responsible for loading and\or offloading in a timely manner and meeting time deadlines.
- Processing of shipment documentation, ensuring carrier information, tractor, trailer & DOT/MC numbers are captured along with driver signatures of receipt.
- Working with the site Warehouse Management System (WMS), data entry, inventory processing, order confirmation.
- Recording and maintaining inventory of all goods and materials in the warehouse.
- Keeping records of all documentation, relating to the shipment and receipt of goods.
- Assisting in the compliance of all procedures and processes of material shipments.
- Filling order forms of goods and materials stored in the warehouse.
- Carrying out all tasks as assigned by the office & warehouse lead/supervisor/manager.
Shift: 3rd shift 11pm-7:30am, Sun-Thur, rotating Saturdays
For immediate consideration, please send resumes to email@example.com
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website