Dallas, TX USA
“This is a great place to work!” ~ Quandeshia, Kelly Employee
Ready to join Quandeshia and jump start your career? Now's the perfect time to join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as a Warehouse Associate working at Cummins, a premier, Fortune 500 client and global leader in the growing power technology and engine manufacturing industry.
This is a build-your-career caliber opportunity in a laid-back, cool, clean, safe and supportive work environment. And with a new $500 attendance bonus offered after 30 days, the timing couldn't be better.
Why should you apply to be a Warehouse Associate?
- Starting pay of $15.50 to $16.50/hour
- $500 attendance bonus offered after 30 days
- Safe, clean, climate-controlled work environment
- Positive, supportive, win-together workplace culture
- Opportunity to learn new skills, obtain on-the-job training and valuable certifications
- Because “This is a great place to work!”
What is a typical day as a Warehouse Associate? You'll be:
- Receiving, stocking, storing, handling and labeling goods and materials in a warehouse environment
- Picking, filling and preparing orders in an accurate, thorough and efficient manner
- Inspecting merchandise, checking for shortages, damaged goods and discrepancies
- Handling goods and materials carefully and safely
- Identifying opportunities for improvement including ways to optimize warehouse space
A Warehouse Associate job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Are detail orientated
- Are comfortable lifting 50 lbs., bending, standing and knelling
- Have experience with sit-down forklift, cherry pickers and reach forklifts
- Have previous experience in a warehouse environment
While achieving your goals, we'll provide the perks that support you off the clock. Our perks include ACA healthcare coverage for eligible employees, group insurance options*, holiday pay plan, EAP at no cost, corporate discounts, as well as access to thousands of free courses to help improve and further develop your skills.
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a premier employer and industry leader. Let us help you kick start your career. Apply to be a Warehouse Associate today!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website