We are currently looking for Material Handler/Merchandise Processors 1st & 2nd shift for a client out of Chino, CA.
- Processing of product through the Reverse Logistics Center for appropriate receiving, routing/sorting, preparing for resale through triage & data wiping, grading condition for resale, and fulfillment in the Secondary Markets Channels.
- Loading totes of product to racks to be received.
- Receiving of product into systems for appropriate routing.
- Sorting product to appropriate locations based on sort locations.
- Utilizing RF scanners as needed for product routing.
- Triage product for functionality and assessment of visible condition to determine resale eligibility.
- Data wipe all devices utilizing approved tools and processes.
- Clean and replace product components.
- Does not execute repair.
- Removal/changing of Faceplates, headphone tips, camera lens, chargers, and other approved components. Execute and enter triage findings in both internal processing systems for sale listing.
- Put away and pick product for storage and fulfillment to customers.
- Prepare product for shipment through boxing/wrapping accordingly.
- Protect product from damage throughout the process.
- Maintain a clean work area by removing empty pallets, sweeping and cleaning up boxes and other debris.
- Monday-Friday, Saturdays are expected so need to be flexible.
- 1st: 5:00AM to 1:30PM OR 2nd Shift: 2:30pm to 11pm
- $14.00 an hour (both shifts)
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website