KELLY is looking for experienced Visual Manufacturing Technician needed in Austin, TX!
The Visual Manufacturing Technician is responsible for the operation and maintenance of massive optics or transparency fabrication equipment for production of visual systems components. The Visual Manufacturing Technician is responsible for facility/equipment cleanliness, readiness and maintenance.
- Monitor and operate massive equipment for the fabrication of large glass optics.
- Monitors, operates and programs acrylic molding.
- Sets up tooling and configures equipment for operation.
- Assists in the maintenance and modification of assigned machinery.
- Monitors, operates and programs glass sagging ovens.
Works with large pieces of glass, acrylic, wood and/or plastics including: cutting, drilling, sanding, cleaning and packaging. In house manufacture includes using a variety of hand and power tools to fabricate components from raw materials including glass, wood, metal, various plastics and fiberglass.
- Dimension finished glass products or finished acrylic to tight tolerances using hand held belt sanders.
- Set up the application of coatings to optical components or visual screens using precise measurements and procedures.
- Uses solvents, paints, epoxies, acids and fiberglass resins. Applies finishing products to materials by spray or by hand. Regularly uses solvents to clean parts.
- Assists in the preparation, packaging and shipping of finished glass or acrylic products. Preparation and packaging may include the fabrication of wooden shipping crates using a variety of hand and power tools.
- Assists in testing and quality assurance of optical components, transparency products, assemblies and equipment.
Schedule and Compensation:
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
APPLY today OR send your resume directly to Melissa.Thornton@kellyservices.com!!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website