IT product teams are experts at delivering and support technology solutions that bring value to Client – making our work at Client safer, more efficient, and higher quality. We leverage Manufacturing 4.0 solutions to enable Digital Client and deliver against our corporate and TES goals. Our teams support technologies that are TES specific and fall under one of five technology areas: Design tools, digital workflow, digital twin, asset management, or management solutions.
Product teams, led by product managers, each align to a technology area and manage a portfolio of related technology products and services leveraged by Client around the world. The TES IT User Experience Design Specialist is the person responsible for collaborating with product teams to emphasize and deliver excellent end user experiences for supported products. They work closely with product managers, developers, architects, customers, and domain experts to provide deep user experience design expertise and support strategic product decisions.
- User research: Explorative methods (i.e. discovery workshops), descriptive methods (i.e. validation of storyboards through usability studies), confirmatory methods (i.e. surveys)
- Customer engagement: Collaborating and communicating professionally with customers and internal teams, user journey mapping of as-is business processes and of to-be processes
- Prototyping: Designing user-experiences from low-fidelity sketches and wireframes to hi-fidelity mockups, highly detailed communication of design principles, direction, and design specifications
- Validations: Validating ideas and designs using A/B tests and product performance, measuring recently released product features to establish benchmarks and to identify potential areas of improvement, and creating rapid prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers.
- Thought Leadership: Staying abreast of UX trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel
- Minimum 5 years of experience in related role
- Strong work portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UI/UX best practices
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use cases and user interaction
- Ability to explore, identify, and validate user needs
- Proficiency in graphic design, motion graphics, digital art, a sensitivity to typography, color, layout, and a general awareness of materials/textures
- Experience with wire framing/prototyping software
- Experience in conducting end user research and interviews
- experience documenting user requirements, screen designs, and design recommendation
- Strong team orientation and ability to thrive on virtual, international, cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with manufacturing and engineering work processes
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website