Kelly Services is seeking a Senior Technician, Engineering role for a multinational medical devices company located in Shirley, MA.
*** If this position interests you, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org (with your up to date resume in word format) and advise the best time and number for a call ****
Job Title: Validation Engineer (Senior Technician, Engineering )
Location: Shirley, MA, 01464
Type: ONLY W2 Assignment
Length: 12 months
Pay rate: $31 per hour
• Preferred Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or related field from a four-year college or university; or equivalent
• A minimum of 2 years' experience in the medical device industry.
• Preferred knowledge in Microsoft and Jira
This position is primarily responsible for Electro-mechanical configuration and test verification of capital equipment and medical devices. This is a critical position within the R&D team providing primarily hardware configuration and testing support in the design, development, and continuous improvement of medical device products, specifically, mobile CT scanners. The EMTT will help ensure that hardware & software project documentation is compliant with established procedures. The EMTT will support new product/process development activities. These activities include design support for verification and validation activities, design control & documentation, and hands-on testing by performing the following duties.
• Assists in performing verification and validation testing, hardware and software related projects
• Execute all levels of system configuration changes to facilitate testing (System, Integration, and SW Regression) to detect hardware issues, track software defects, inconsistencies, and performance issues
• Responsible for maintaining DV system functional performance to include calibrations, mechanical alignments, software updates and hardware installations
• Conduct software/firmware compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network
• Identifies, analyzes, and reports problems with program function, output, online screen, or content, and test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
• Maintains meticulous test logs, tracking issues associated with system performance, and communicating with the concerned team members.
• Develops accurate reports and documenting test results for various stakeholders and for inclusion in the Design History File.
• Reviews product requirements for traceability, risk remediation and testability.
• Provides feedback and recommendations on specific features and designs to developers on software/firmware
usability and functionality and participate in formal and informal reviews to determine quality.
• Workload permitting, support image quality testing, final production testing, and other functions in need of testing support
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website