Kelly Services is seeking a Test Technician for a temp-to-hire opening with one of our top clients. Join an inclusive, positive team where employees are highly valued!
Please apply directly to this job posting or call our Kelly office at (763) 559-6925!
Pay rate: $17.50 - $18.50
Hours: 4pm-2:30am, Monday-Thursday
- Responsible for testing all production assemblies per test procedures.
- Tests production product to ensure proper operation per established procedures.
- Sets up and test units to meet specified requirements.
- Recognizes failures and takes appropriate action to resolve those problems.
- Operates oscilloscopes, generators, meters, power supplies and test fixtures and understands their use and function.
- Requires a minimum of a high school education or GED and technical degree OR 2 years of related technical electronics experience.
- Basic knowledge of electronics, computer hardware and PC board inspection.
- Must have experience using the following equipment: DVM, oscilloscopes, hand tools, such as hand crimpers, screwdrivers, wrenches, and pliers.
- Must be able to read schematics, BOM's and visual aids.
- Must have the ability to identify all components properly and their locations on the board.
- Performs work in accordance with sound safety practices and takes prompt action to resolve problems.
- Scheduled overtime may be required.
- Must be able to stand or walk most of the day
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website