Test Engineer, Holtsville, NY
10 month contract via Kelly Engineering
*Candidate must be local to NY as they are expected to go into the office periodically throughout the week and full-time when COVID is over.
As part of the automation testing team you will be completing several tasks such as:
- Testing Wifi on mobile devices.
- Develops and executes experiments and performance tests.
- Works closely with design engineers and development teams to identify critical performance parameters.
- Provides expertise in structured test design, test set-up, metrology, data collection, data interpretation, and statistical analysis.
- Provides test reports and makes presentations of results.
Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations:
- Review WiFi product requirements and customer use cases
- Design and develop automated WLAN test cases based on product and customer requirements
- Execute Automated WLAN test cases on EMC products
- Review of test scripts through Source Code Control system.
- BS degree required in Engineering
- Python & Android mobile testing & automation experience
- Experience on Wi-Fi protocols
- Experience in testing and reporting as well as standard compliance.
- BDD Driven Frameworks (Robot Framework or Cucumber) - Recommended
- UIAutomator or Appium Experience Recommended
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of lab equipment such as Spectrum/Network Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators...
- Ability to read and follow schematics
- Radio frequency design principles and testing.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website