Kelly Services is looking for Production Associates for our top pharmaceutical client in Round Lake, IL. Temp-to-hire position!
This position is Temp-To-Hire after 3-4 months of service. Company will evaluate the quality of your work, your attendance and interpersonal skills to make a hiring decision
Don't miss this opportunity to build your career in the booming manufacturing industry and make a difference by helping to manufacture and inspect life-saving drugs! Entry-level position with cross-training and promotional opportunities available.
12 Hour Day 5:00 am to 5:30 PM paying $15.50
12 Hour Night 5:00 pm to 5:30 AM paying $16.74
2-2-3 schedule rotation (work 2 days, off 2 days, work 3 days, off 2 days, work 2 days, off 3 days) - EVERY OTHER WEEKEND OFF (Friday, Saturday, AND Sunday)
The Production Associates are responsible for product inspection, packaging, labeling, filling and department cleaning. May also be required to train as a backup Supply Handler, moving production carts, operating lift equipment, and collecting documentation. This particular role will be primarily inspection of IV bags. This is an extremely important role in this production process. You will need high attention to detail, and be able to stay focused during repetitive tasks. Also, you may be required to place labels onto the IV bags with a high degree of accuracy.
- In-process inspections and quality checks for product defects.
- Clean machines and equipment.
- Complete steps to insure proper packaging and labeling of product with the assistance of automatic packing equipment.
- Operate laundry equipment.
- Assist other workers in moving carts and operating lift equipment.
- Work at machine based speed.
- Maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations.
- Maintain attendance in accordance with the Client's Attendance Policy.
- Work mandatory overtime as required, often on short notice.
- Ability to pass Color Blindness vision test
- 18+ years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent
- History of steady and reliable work experience preferred.
- Manufacturing/warehouse experience preferred.
- Ability to understand, speak, read, and write in English.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Good communication, documentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods.
- Visual acuity of 20/20 Near Vision with or without corrective vision required.
- Lift up to 30 pounds.
- Push/pull up to 30 pounds to move loaded, wheeled carts with assistance from another worker.
- Frequent sitting, walking, standing, bending and squatting.
- Frequent reaching between waist and shoulder level. Occasional reaching up and out.
- Repetitive grasping and movement of hands and fingers.
Work in 60o to 75oF environment and in 5oC (~40oF) cooler.
Training Shifts Available:
First week is classroom training from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm (non-negotiable)
Remainder of training will be on your chosen shift
Training is paid
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website