Kelly Services is proud to be recruiting for a Technical Product Support Coordinator for a Fortune 500 company in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Pay Rate - $22.00 - $24.00 per hour
Technical Product Support Coordinator
A post-sales function responsible for ensuring DePuy Synthes Power Tools offers "best-in-class" advanced technical product support to both our internal business partners and external customers. This position has a high technical aptitude, combined with the passion and drive of taking care of our customers; loves problem solving, thrives in a cross-functional working environment and has strong desire to work with multiple stakeholders (e.g. Engineering, Sales, Training, Marketing, Operations, Quality, etc.).
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Primary customer contact for complex technical product support troubleshooting related issues, i.e. emergency situations (going into surgery) or already in surgery "patient on the table"
· Responds to advanced customer product inquiries via telephone, text, email.
· Resolves customer product concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
· Leverage strong communication skills to diagnose technical problems and instruct end-users through appropriate maintenance or troubleshooting procedures.
· Submits service requests and work orders resulting from support telephone calls and emails (as needed) in Enterprise Complaint Management system.
· Files internal & external customer complaints arising from troubleshooting support provided via telephone or email and filed within 24 hours.
· Effectively represent customer position and requirements for developing support related offerings and/or initiatives.
· Develop and maintain advanced level knowledge of DePuy Synthes assigned product portfolio.
Preferred Qualifications Include
· Progressively, successful customer service track record in a manufacturing/technical product environment.
· Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment
· Ability to balance multiple projects and see them through to completion.
· Ability to balance and prioritize competing demands and create practical solutions to business problems
- Fluent in speaking, writing and reading Spanish.
Minimum Education & Experience
· High School Diploma
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years progressive related experience preferably with a technical product in a medical device or pharmaceutical business.
- Regulatory knowledge with complaint handling; recalls; and quality systems is required.
Other Skills and Abilities required:
- Intermediate level proficiency in the use of MS Office and ERP/CRM systems, SAP preferred and OneMD Service & Repair.
- Must possess a strong customer focus, advanced technical product knowledge and expertise critical to responding to daily customer-centric troubleshooting activities.
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal skills, including very good verbal/written communications.
- Experienced in preparing documentation for international shipments.
NOTE- This position is not recruited for by a local Kelly Services Branch. For immediate consideration please submit your updated resume to this posting or by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a Kelly employee, you'll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website