Title: Tax Accountant
Location: NW Phoenix, AZ
Pay Rate: $26/hr.-$31/hr.
* Four-year college degree in accounting
* 4 or more years' experience working with multi-state sales and use tax.
* Four or more years accounting experience in a large organization with mainframe-based accounting systems.
* Advanced level PC skills with knowledge of Windows & Microsoft software applications.
* Detail oriented with high degree of accuracy.
* Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
* Self-motivated and work independently with a minimum of supervision under rigid time constraints.
* Good analytical and organizational skills. * Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Honest and trustworthy, exhibiting sound business ethics. Responsibilities:
* Enter complicated journal entries in preparation of four week close.
* Ability to communicate with internal and external auditors relating to sales/use/rental tax issues.
* Reconciliation and allocation of real estate taxes between entities.
* Review invoices for payment and accrue amounts due for various liabilities.
* Prepare monthly reports for various state and local governmental taxing authorities.
* Direct preparation of special projects or reports assigned to the section.
* Set up PC systems to enhance productivity within the office.
* Reconciliation of various Balance Sheet accounts.
* Provide assistance in the reconciliation of difficult and troublesome accounts.
* Train and assist Associates and Clerks in specific accounting tasks and in the use of systems.
* Various other projects as assigned by supervisor. We support a drug-free workplace -- all applicants offered a position are required to pass a preemployment drug test before they are hired. AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER *
PLEASE NOTE: This position is not being handled by the local branch. If you or someone you know are interested, please reply to this posting or email updated resume to Brianna.Metzler@Kellyservices.com
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website