This role is a full-time, fully benefitted position. As a KellyOCG employee you will be eligible for Medical, Dental, 401K and a variety of other benefits to choose from. You'll also be eligible for paid time off, including holiday, vacation and sick/personal time. All KellyOCG employees receive annual performance reviews.
The Supply Chain Launch Manager will be responsible for the following:
NPI Supply Chain Project Manager to support the Mitek Sports Medicine franchise unit located in Raynham, MA. Our global client is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive Orthopedic and neurological business in the world. Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of Joint Reconstruction, Trauma, Spine, Sports Medicine, Neurological, Craniomaxillofacial, Power Tools and Biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
- This individual will be part of the Supply Chain Product Management SCPM group.
- He/she will use knowledge of project management, enterprise-wide supply chains, and manufacturing operations to function as an integral member of a development team devoted to sustainable world-class manufacturing supply chain operations.
- The candidate will ensure continuity of supply by leading and participating in key strategic NPI projects.
- This requires supporting and influencing cross-functional team members in R D, Quality Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Sourcing, Plan, Make, External Operations, and Deliver.
- He/she will drive the development and implementation of Business Continuity Plans to mitigate against manufacturing and/or Supplier launch delays and longer-term product supply disruption risks.
- Assignments will typically be of high complexity and impact to the organization.
- The ideal candidate will: Support overall NPD project plan development and actively execute supply chain deliverables, updates to management, and other core team activities to help establish project direction to ensure total team success.
- Contribute to decision-making in key areas of the project including financial, marketing, planning, quality and design.
- Build strong cross functional teams and apply knowledge of supply chain functions to ensure all areas of the supply chain.
- Make, Buy, Plan are involved and engaged throughout the project lifecycle.
- Provide two-way communications between project teams and supply chain functions.
- Partner with other functions CLS, Finance, Data Management to achieve overall business objectives for projects including commercial success, profitability, timeliness, and quality.
- Participate in identifying, selecting, and qualifying suppliers.
To learn more about KellyOCG and our Managed Solutions expertise, visit us at kellyocg.com/Solutions/Business-and-Professional Services.
Important information: This position is recruited by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States immediately and without employer sponsorship (F1 OPT cannot be considered for this position).
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website