Kelly Services is currently seeking Supply Chain Planning Analyst - REMOTE for one of our top clients in Austin, TX.
JOB TITLE: Supply Chain Analyst - REMOTE
WORK LOCATION: REMOTE – Austin, TX
DURATION: 3 Months (Temporary / Contract)
This position will report to the Supply Chain Planning Manager and will be responsible for production planning activities for multiple emerging brands.
• Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Innovation, Manufacturing, and Procurement to launch new products on time.
• Give status updates on product launches to the above groups during Cross Functional Meetings.
• Coordinate with the Operations Analyst on transportation and production reporting to accurately fulfill orders on time and in full across all product lines managed.
• Lead day to day activities for production scheduling and planning processes for multiple manufacturing locations and lead weekly co-manufacturer calls regarding yields, attainment, capacity, etc.
• Communicate with all co-manufacturers regarding finished goods and raw material inventory.
• Collaborate with Material Planner on purchasing raw materials, relative to the published finished goods build plans, to ensure raw material will be ready in time to support the finished goods build plans.
• Review customer orders against on hand inventory levels daily, then publish shortages and action needed by Customer Service (e.g., pushing out orders) to a cross-functional audience.
• Manage finished goods and raw materials inventory levels to mitigate risk. If there is risk, work cohesively with Sales and Marketing to minimize cost.
• Bachelor's degree
• Desire to work in supply chain and specifically production planning
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills
• Quick learner who willingly accepts coaching/feedback
• Self-starter who can work independently with limited guidance and direction (once trained in planning)
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks at hand
• Team player who will feel a sense of ownership and pride in his/her work
• Microsoft Office, and especially strong Microsoft Excel, skills are required
• Entrepreneurial spirit and thrives in a fast-paced, evolving environment
• MUST have 3+ years of experience in Supply Chain.
Background in Consumer Packaged Goods a plus.
100% remote. Will be working on Central Standard Time.
Kelly® puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly® as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly® to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Let us help advance your career today.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website