Sterile Compounding IV Technician – Kent, WA
This role will be responsible for preparing compounding sterile products and performs related activities in a clean room environment under the direction of a pharmacist.
- Direct Hire
- Company offers an excellent benefits package: Healthcare, 401(k), Tuition reimbursement
- Monday – Friday 8-5 and alternating weekends
- Prepares compounded sterile products using aseptic technique.
- Assists in the set-up of the compounding room, equipment, and supplies for preparation of compounded sterile solutions, using aseptic technique.
- Performs general cleaning and maintenance duties as directed.
- Participates in cleanroom product introduction activities.
- Perform pharmacy calculations and adhere to policies and procedures.
- Applies basic phone etiquette skills when speaking to customers.
- Prepares records and monitors results for pharmaceutical quality assurance testing.
- Participates in and delivers training as required by supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification (PTCB)
- Active Washington State Pharmacy Technician Certification (https://data.wa.gov/Health/Find-a-Health-Provider-Credential/k356-mc56)
- Experience working in aseptic compounding
- Flexible to work every other weekend and every other holiday
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.Why Kelly® Science & Clinical?
Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire industry experts just like you. Our team creates expert talent solutions to solve the world's most critical challenges. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills, interests, and career goals—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background and education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get your expertise noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website