Kelly Services is proud to be recruiting for a global engineering company in Ormond Beach, Florida!
As a Forklift Operator placed with Kelly Services, you will perform a variety of tasks related to warehouse functions. Tasks may include receiving, shipping, material handling, staging, maintaining inventories and material movement. Our client focuses on products aimed at creating a more productive and sustainable future. This is the perfect place to take your career to the next level!Additional Responsibilities Include:
- You will complete all mandatory Safety and OSHA training and meet or exceed company requirements for safety
- You will receive incoming and ship outgoing materials, products and supplies accurately and promptly
- Safely load and unload trucks, move material to proper area, and store material in an orderly manner
- Verify the quantity and description of materials received or shipped and check against packing list, recording any discrepancies to help maintain accurate inventory levels
- Perform inquiries and process information using various computer business systems, including printing labels, processing shipments, material transfers and reviewing inventory levels under supervision
- You will pull material, assemble and fill orders for both internal and external customers
- You will maintain equipment, vehicles, and work areas in a safe, clean and orderly fashion and perform all other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Previous stand-up forklift experience required
- Basic computer and data entry skills
- Ability to speak, read, and write English and perform basic math
- Must be able to comprehend instructions and have basic problem-solving skills
- 1 year of experience in a warehouse/manufacturing environment
- If driving the company box truck, must have FL Driver's License and safe driving record. CDL preferred.
- 1st Shift: 6:30 AM - 2:30 PM or 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- 2nd Shift* – 2:30 PM - 10:30 PM or 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- 3rd Shift* – 10:30 PM - 6:30 AM or 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM
* You will be required to train on 1st shift before moving to 2nd or 3rd shift.
Please note - this position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local branch office. You can apply directly to this posting, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply today!As a Kelly employee, you'll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website