Software Test Engineer, Local Candidates (Holtsville, NY)
Kelly Services is seeking a Software Test Engineer with 0-3 years' experience. This position will be working with hardware and software- Not looking for candidates only familiar with testing software for one of our top clients in Holtsville, NY
Length: 04/26/2021 to 04/25/2022 (Contract W2)
Type: Contract W2—There is no “per diem” with this position. There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs. NO C2C, at this time we are not in the position to offer any type of sponsorships or VISA transfers for this position.
Pay Rate: $33.00/hr. (new grad pay rate)(W2) (Pay Rate will change for 2-3 years of experience)
Schedule: 8:30- 5:00 PM
Interview Process: Onsite Interview
- Analyzes, develops, designs, and maintains software for the organization's products and systems.
- Performs system integration of software and hardware to maintain throughput and program consistency.
- Develops, validates, and tests: structures and user documentation.
- Work may be reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy.
- Follows established processes and directions.
- Designs, develops, and tests on a variety of software assignments that constitute a portion of a larger project.
- Develops and tests documentation which describes the specific software functionality.
- Participates and provides some input in project code reviews.
- Runs software tests designed by more experienced engineers.
- Reviews test results and perform root cause analyses to identify problems.
- Provides recommendations and implements solutions to complex issues.
- Ensures compliance with quality process and standards.
- Makes changes to or upgrades existing software.
- Enhances and improves existing technologies to apply to new solutions.
- Makes and implements recommendations to immediate team to enhance performance and improve productivity.
- Seeks out new tools to analyze and solve problems.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Receives general instructions on routine work, new projects or assignments.
- May provide guidance to non-exempt personnel.
- Builds productive working relationships internally and externally.
- Primary intra-organizational with occasional inter-organizational and external customer contacts on routine matters.
- 0-3 years' experience preferred
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website