Full time career with growth potential can be yours!
Put your career in motion with a new opportunity. Join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as a Slitter Operator at a top client in Northlake, Illinois. We're here every step of the way to help you and your career be the best it can be! Bring your energy and find out What's Next for you.
Here's how to apply:
- Quick Apply to this job posting.
- Email your resume to 24A4@kellyservices.com
- Call or text our Recruiter at (708) 768-4316
Why you should apply to be a Slitter Operator:
- Competitive pay $18.75hr. after training (pay starts at $16.75, then goes to $17.75 upon completion of Level 1 training, then $18.75 upon completion of Level 2 training)
- 5:30 pm - 5:30 am, you get 15 days off each month, and it's a full time job!
- You get every other weekend off
- A career opportunity with a world leader in the food packaging industry
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
- $200 Retention Bonus paid after your first 80 hours of work!
What a typical day as Slitter Operator might look like:
- You take pride in producing rolls of film that are used in the food industry
- You have excellent attention to detail to make sure all the specifications are correct.
- You'll be trained to do everything from start-ups and changeovers to complete shut downs of the system.
- You'll use hand and power tools to make adjustments and set parts to precise measurements.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Have good mechanical ability
- Able to work 12 hour overnight shifts
- Looking for temp-to-hire work that will lead to a career in a world leading company.
- High school or GED, and looking for opportunities for more training and growth
If you're dependable, motivated, and looking to jump start your career – apply with us today! Let Kelly take your career to the next level!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website