Senior Help Desk Analyst
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- help desk: 5 years (Preferred)
- Computer networking: 3 years (Preferred)
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior IT analyst to join our team! Your position is an escalation point to our level 2 help desk and affectionate referred to as the 'goalie'. We are a large MSP with a diverse nationwide client base. This position is part of a dynamic team and will work closely with both our engineering and project management teams to ensure success. The successful candidate is a team player with close attention to detail, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Cisco, HP, SonicWALL, and Ruckus required
- Advanced certifications such as VCP, MCSE, and CCNA desired
- Experience with Microsoft Server 2012+ deployment, migration, and management required
- Experience with virtualization technologies VMWare and Hyper-V required
- Office 356 Migration and Administration required
- Azure/AWS experience desired
- Previous job experience with project and vendor management desired.
- Compliance experience desired (PCI, NIST, HIPAA)
- Must be able to work flexible days/hours – some on-call duty is required/hours – some on-call duty may be required
- Primary escalation point for L2 help desk.
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients and partners
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment addressing issues escalated by both phone and ticketing system
- Network design, deployment, and administration
- Understanding of IT security and ability to identify and escalate policy violations.
- Contribute to company knowledge base and continually work to keep documentation up to date.
- Must be able to work flexible days/hours – some on-call duty may be required
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website