Skin Health R&D Scientist
M-F, 1st Shift
Every day, Kelly Science & Clinical connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have exciting temporary opportunity with a global leader in production at Skillman, NJ. This scientist will join the department responsible for the commercialization and maintenance of existing skincare products. The Scientist will support and have responsibility for laboratory and bench formulation activities across a broad range of skincare products. The successful candidate will work under the direct guidance of the manager and work alongside experienced scientists within the department to perform product development activities for existing skincare products.
- Support product development activities for formulated skincare products under manager guidance. Scope of projects include, but not limited to: reformulations, ingredient changes, regulatory and compliance driven initiatives
- Perform laboratory batches adhering to good laboratory practices (GLP)
- Monitor and perform laboratory stability testing
- Execute lab-scale processing activities for formulated skincare products
- Execute laboratory experiments to resolve technical challenges with formulated skincare products
- Maintain and track formulated skincare products within internal systems
- Work with technical teams including not limited to, microbiology, analytical, raw material
- Support accurate record keeping and documentation
- Analyze test results compared to specifications/protocols/benchmark
- Create and / or revise product related specifications
- 1-3 years of experience with bachelor's degree or equivalent focused in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or other related disciplines
- Prior experience working in a laboratory setting working with chemicals / raw materials
- Experience preparing lab scale formulations for cosmetic or OTC applications or related fields
- Experience executing lab batch formulation processes
- Ability to execute experiments with guidance
- Manage and maintain laboratory samples and documentation using good laboratory practices (GLP)
- Adhere to all safety procedures of the laboratory and complete trainings assigned
- Execute physical testing of samples
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and deliverables
Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employees
Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable
Service bonus plan
Holiday pay plan
Weekly electronic pay options
Free online training campus available
Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
Send resumes to Jacqueline.Sayoc@KellyScientific.com
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.Why Kelly® Science & Clinical?
Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire industry experts just like you. Our team creates expert talent solutions to solve the world's most critical challenges. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills, interests, and career goals—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background and education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get your expertise noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website