Kelly Outsourcing & Consulting Group (KellyOCG), a managed solution provider and business unit of Kelly Services, Inc., is currently seeking a Scientist for a long-term engagement at one of our Global clients in Irvine, CA. This role is a full-time, fully benefitted position. As a KellyOCG employee you will be eligible for Medical, Dental, 401K and a variety of other benefits to choose from. You'll also be eligible for paid time off, including holiday, vacation and sick/personal time. All KellyOCG employees receive annual performance reviews. This is a long-term contract (2-5+ years).
Please send your resume to Alicia Cali at email@example.com or call at 216.256.7768.
- Use the principles and theories of science and mathematics to solve problems in a product development environment.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative chemical analysis of materials.
- Coordinate testing of new products to ensure QA to specifications.
- Investigate testing abnormalities and implement corrective action.
- Assists with determination of root causes of non-conformances and recommends corrective actions.
- Assists with special projects by supporting the development of new test methods as required.
- Perform tasks supporting validation studies including:
- Receive and ship devices, BIs, supplies, etc. and follow proper inventory control.
- Work with cross-functional groups and provide support as necessary.
- Examples: obtaining BIs from R&D Micro, laying out substrate for inoculation, obtaining BIs from QA Micro, running protocols and reports to R&D/RA.
- Manual washing of devices, mats, trays, etc. and ensuring sterile supplies are available when needed.
- Support selected lab housekeeping tasks, including but not limited to:
- Daily chart verification and weekly maintenance.
- Ordering and restocking supplies
- Proper disposal of biohazard and chemical waste
- Four-year degree in a related Scientific Discipline and 1-3 years' experience in a Laboratory.
- Experience in an FDA regulated environment and medical device experience is highly desirable.
- Project tasks will include: Participate in STERRAD cycles training (auto inject and manual inject)
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website