Kelly Government Solutions is a strategic supplier and business partner to the federal government and its key suppliers. Through our partnership with the National Institutes of Health, Kelly Government Solutions offers administrative, IT, engineering, scientific, and healthcare professionals the opportunity to work with one of the most prestigious research organizations in the world. We are currently seeking a Scientific Program Analyst to work at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland.
This is a long-term contract position which offers:
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefit package
- Tremendous growth opportunity
- Opportunity to work at NIH, world's foremost medical research center
- Learn more about what Kelly can do for you at www.kellygovernmentsolutions.com
TASKS/SERVICES. The contractor shall:
- Participate in the development, implementation, and tracking of comprehensive strategies to manage day-to-day and long-range projects and activities for KUH administrative functions and programmatic functions.
- Participates in developing timely and executable plans of action for assigned programs requiring extensive coordination.
- Manages assigned actions, monitors status, prioritizes activities, and provides comprehensive status updates.
- Monitors the progress of assigned KUH projects, including tracking the administrative and scientific deliverables, and participating in the coordinating and compilation of deliverable reviews.
- Analyzes and evaluates, on a quantitative or qualitative basis, the effectiveness of projects or operations in meeting established goals and objectives by analyzing project performance data to identify issues and make recommendations for improvement.
- Coordinates meetings and prepares pre-meeting briefs.
- Attends meetings, briefings and other activities to secure and provide information, develop alternate courses of actions, to mutually resolve problems, and record commitments made.
- Collects and reviews information, reconciles conflicting data, analyzes findings to develop recommendations (including alternative courses of action), and prepares summaries, reports, and papers for a variety of audiences.
- Facilitate the logistics of establishing committees, work groups, and other functional units to aid in the selection of subject matter experts by the KUH staff which includes communicating with the identified experts, establishing meeting dates and distributing meeting materials.
- Serves as project liaison to the subject matter experts and advisory committees, work groups and other functional units; work with staff to determine meeting contents.
- Oversees activities related to the operation of oversight committees for basic science consortia (External Expert Panels) to include reaching out to identified/selected members, providing COI forms for completion, assisting program staff in evaluating annual conflict of interest (COI) documentation, and maintaining consortia files.
- Assists Program Staff in the development of funding initiatives.
REQUIREMENTS. The contractor must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, Life Sciences or other related discipline.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Biology or other related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years of project/program management experience in scientific projects.
- Expertise with all Microsoft 365 tools, most notably Access and Excel.
- Experience with the Electronic Research Administration tools with a focus on Query, View and Report Module (QVR), Program Management Module (PMM), FACTS, ARA, HSS, FOAM.
- Ability to work on complex tasks independently with limited or no supervision as well as collaboratively within a research team.
- Sufficient knowledge of biomedical science to assist with preparing project summaries.
- Strong interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communications skills, exceptional attention to details, and excellent writing skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask different projects and responsibilities on daily basis.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE
Please visit www.kellycareernetwork.com to apply for this position. Due to the volume of inquiries, we regret that we cannot accept phone calls. Please also note that the phone number for our NIH branch is not listed.
Looking to connect with premier government agencies or the top 25 federal government contractors? Kelly® Government offers a variety of full-time, project (SOW), seasonal, and surge support opportunities in science, engineering, technical, professional, and administrative support roles. Our experts will find you the opportunity that fits your schedule and interests and handle the details of transferring and processing all levels of security clearances. It's just another way we make the job search work for you.About Kelly®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We're always thinking about what's next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website