Sales & Use Tax Accountant in Phoenix, AZ
Kelly Services® is seeking a motivated, hardworking individual to work as a sales & use tax accountant for a premier company in Phoenix, AZ. If you are looking to work in an environment that is dynamic and team oriented, this is the job for you.
- 4 or more years experience working with multi-state sales and use tax
- Advanced level PC skills with knowledge of Windows Microsoft software applications
- Detail oriented with high degree of accuracy
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Self-motivated and work independently with a minimum of supervision under rigid time constraints
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Four year college degree in accounting
- Four or more years accounting experience in a large organization
- Enter complicated journal entries in preparation of four week close
- Ability to communicate with internal and external auditors relating to sales/use/rental tax issues
- Reconciliation and allocation of real estate taxes between entities
- Review invoices for payment and accrue amounts due for various liabilities
- Prepare monthly reports for various state and local governmental taxing authorities
- Direct preparation of special projects or reports assigned to the section
- Set up PC systems to enhance productivity within the office
- Reconciliation of various Balance Sheet accounts
- Provide assistance in the reconciliation of difficult and troublesome accounts
- Train and assist Associates and Clerks in specific accounting tasks and in the use of systems
Apply today for immediate consideration!
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. At Kelly® Finance & Accounting, our experts will connect you with great opportunities at premier companies where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website