Sales Tax Accountant
Kelly is seeking a Sales Tax Accountant to work with our Fargo-based client, a reputable distribution/wholesale company, on a direct hire basis. This is an excellent opportunity to work at the corporate office of one of the largest employee-owned companies in the U.S.!
The Sales Tax Accountant will:
- Prepare and review monthly sales tax returns
- Remit sales tax to the appropriate state Revenue Departments
- Handle monthly sales tax journal entries for Accounts Payable
- Contact state sales tax agencies as needed
- Answer sales tax policy questions posed by internal and external customers
- Adjust sales tax on customer invoices and apply customer payments
- Maintain customer sales tax exemption certificates
- Assist with sales tax audits
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related degree, or the equivalent in work experience
- Sales tax experience is great but not required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with SAP a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills
This is an urgent need! If qualified and interested, please apply to this posting ASAP or directly send your resume to SARP028@kellyservices.com
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website