Kelly Services is seeking experience customer service representatives to support our client as Customer Support Specialists (CSS) in Fremont, California!
Duration: 3 mo. with the possibility of extension or Temp to Hire
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00a – 4:30pm
Pay Rate: Up to $25.00/hr.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in a medical setting and with medical terminology, and/or transcription preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a demonstrated ability to work effectively with multiple disciplines, and a good team approach
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, administrative skills, and above-average computer skills
- Highly organized, good documentation skills, and attention to detail
- A result- and goal-oriented attitude, integrity, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to quality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to function independently
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Handling Daily Incoming/Outgoing Phone and email inquiries with excellent attention to detail, a strong sense of urgency and follow through
- HIPAA Compliance: Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and good judgement
- Data entry and data verification, as well as record keeping and good documentation practices
- Assisting with shipping supply inventory to individual clients/Medical Centers
- Resolving issues by engaging other Company resources as appropriate
- Ensure ongoing customer satisfaction
- Communicating problems encountered with specimen handling to the appropriate client
- Notifying patients of the need for specimen recollection; obtaining additional patient and physician information
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- High school diploma, or equivalent required; Associate's degree preferred
- Experience working in a clinical laboratory setting
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website