Kelly Services is currently seeking a Research Associate III in Round Lake, IL to work a contract assignment of 12 months for one of our top clients. Kelly is a full service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
Primary Responsibilities of the Research Associate III includes:
Organization: Renal Solutions -
Title: Equivalent to US Research Associate III
This position will support technical compliance activities for chemical characterization (E&L) studies, assessments, and document materials for submission to meet the regulatory timing for Europe Medical Devices Regulation (MDR). Collaborate with global subject matter experts to meet the needs of partners across the company's Renal Care and Acute Therapies businesses to sustain products.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contribute to state-of-the -art chemical characterization (10993:18) studies and extractables & leachables (E&L) assessments for devices by supporting information collection, preparation of sample extracts and sample analyses.
- With subject matter expert input, author and/or contribute to experimental protocols and reports.
- Perform calculations required for E&L testing (e.g., unit conversions, surface areas)
- Perform wet chemistry activities and support structural elucidation activities.
- Evaluate analytical results from various test sites, identify trends and exceptions.
- Evaluate results relative to product requirements, definitions and/or project goals.
- Author technical rationales related to E&L and risk assessment.
- Responsible for sample inventory, shipping and testing scheduling.
- Manage work orders, purchase orders and receiving of invoices from test sites.
- Coordinate testing with contract labs(CROs), monitor CRO activities and progress to provide metrics to manage schedule.
- Route and issue documents in documents management system
- Data management (transcription and verification).
- Routinely provide advice and assistance to team members regarding problems and project work.
- Maintains and generate documentation in compliance with GLPs.
- Experience in E&L testing and study design, Environmental Chemistry testing, and/or Compendial Materials testing preferred
- Required knowledge and application of analytical chemistry with relevant laboratory skills (wet chemistry, chromatography, spectroscopy)
- Competent operation and troubleshooting of chromatographic and spectroscopic instrumentation.
- Project management such as applying tools for planning, metrics, & meeting coordination.
- Good knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, table and graph generation and use of applicable computer software.
- Working knowledge of industry regulations ISO, MDR, ICH, GxP, USP or other regulated environments
- Knowledge of GMP and regulatory guidelines.
Education and Experience Requirement of the Research Associate III includes:
Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline (such as Analytical or Organic chemistry) with 5-7 years, MS with least 3-5 years, or PhD with 0-3 years of experience in relevant discipline.
- Contract assignment, duration 12 months.
- Work schedule: full-time, first shift.
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan and Holiday pay plan, if qualified
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Corporate discounts
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position you must submit your resume to the Scientific Recruiter listed below:
Please email your resume directly to Sandy at: Sanm174@KellyServices.com [reference BH Job #3095534]
Thank you for your interest in the assignment.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website