Research Archaeologist (Part time) - Phoenix, AZ
Kelly Scientific has a opening for a Research Archaeologist to join one of our top clients in Phoenix, AZ
This is a 12 month temporary contract with possible extension, part time opportuntity for 16 hours/week
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The position would be based in the office assisting with the recreational trails program.
- This funding fort the projects is from Federal Highway and we receive between 20-40 applications a year that are required to have cultural clearance.
- This position will be working with the granttee and/or their archeologist to get the needed documentation for their project and would also work with ADOT Environmental Planning who review these projects to help answer any questions they have or do follow up with the grantee to get these answers.
- The position would also be doing some field work to assist parks with our possible recreational trails projects for areas that may need to be surveyed.
- Bachelors Degree in Archaeology or related field.
- 2-4 years experience in performing surveys
- Knowledge of recreational trails in AZ is a plus
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information, and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Apply Today! Questions? Email at Kevin.Lau@kellyscientific.com
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website