Put your career in motion with a new opportunity. Join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as a Recruiter with one of our top clients. We're here every step of the way to help you and your career be the best it can be! Bring your energy and find out What's Next for you.
Here's how to apply:.
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call Terri Criss at 440.309.9653 for immediate consideration.
Why you should apply to be a Recruiter :
- remote work
- $26/hr. salary
- 1st shift hours
- 3-6 month assignment to gain experience in the field
What a typical day might look like:
- provide interim on-site, recruiting services for production (direct manufacturing) positions, interns, and contingent workers.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you have:
- Associates degree in business administration, Human Resources or related field of study, or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide personalized, excellent support to internal customers (employees, managers, dependents etc) by answering their recruiting queries and processing their requests in a timely, professional and welcoming manner.
- Use a case management tool to enter, track and respond to all activities efficiently, and meet service levels set out in Service Level Agreements.
- Perform various HR tasks and answering inquiries as needed, including:
- I-9 Processing and compliance as well as other pre-employment activities
- Coordination of incoming and outgoing employee administration
- Employee and HRIS Data administration
- Responding to employee issues/inquiries on benefits, HR Policy, Workers Compensation etc.
- Leave of Absence and Personal Time Off Administration
- Training inquiries and tuition reimbursement
- General payroll inquiries
- Generation of HR related reports as necessary
- Act as vendor liaison with staffing agencies sourcing talent for all production (direct manufacturing) contingent worker hires including: contact with local staffing agencies, scheduling and participating in on-site interviews as required, host candidate review meetings with the interview panel for candidate selection, contact Compensation Specialist (COE) to determine salary offer, and relay salary offer to agency representative,
- As needed, conduct full life cycle recruitment for production (direct manufacturing, fulltime) positions including coordinating the posting, advertising, and screening of applications/resumes, schedule and attend candidate sourcing meetings to understand hiring needs, conduct pre-screening interviews as appropriate, scheduling and participating in on-site interviews as required, evaluate candidate's job experience, education, skills, training, organizational fit, and future potential, host candidate review meetings with the interview panel for candidate selection, contact Compensation Specialist (COE) to determine salary offer, prepare and send offer letters and new hire folders, complete pre-employment testing (drug/background) and reference checks.
- Ability to exercise professional judgement, operate independently and work remotely
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Highly organized and strong detail orientation.
- Ability to work collaboratively across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently and make appropriate hiring decisions without direct supervision
- Ability to work both as a team player and independently
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to multi-task and change priorities quickly.
- Outstanding customer focus including attributes of empathy, compassion and service orientation
- Passionate and high energy which can assist in selling future vision to customers
- Strong detail orientation, with focus on data quality
- Adaptability/flexibility which includes being open to change and conducting business differently
- Focused on continuous learning and developing new skills
- Excellent process orientation which focuses on efficiency without losing sight of customer experience
- Savvy with technology which includes use of web-based platforms, case management, etc.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
Office environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you're dependable, motivated, and looking to jump start your career – apply with us today! Let Kelly take your career to the next level!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website