Kelly has a great Regulatory Affairs Associate position in Melville NY!
You will be responsible for writing reports and SOP's as well as update the electronic database and more for a highly regulated product line.
You will be in charge of the following:
- Follow written SOPs and formal procedural documents.
- Write written reports consistent with pharmaceutical industry standards.
- Rename and organize electronic files
- Electronically file documents and update electronic database to reflect the information
- Monitor and respond to customer emailed inquiries according to script
- Prepare, submit, track, and monitor to completion administrative forms
- Prefer 4-year college degree in science related field with 0-1 year Quality/Regulatory experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
Please apply now!
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website