Our client, privately held company that operates in the prepaid, gift card and payments industries, is currently seeking a Recruiting Coordinator for a 6 month temporary contract with the opportunity for an extension. The position is located in Pleasanton, CA.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a company that supports technology, management and distribution of branded value such as gift cards, telecom and financial service products, work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world's most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The hours and pay for this position are as follows:
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Pay rate is up to $23.57 per hour W2
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Coordinate Interviews: 30-40% (fluctuates based on business), manage the Interview inbox
- Schedule and manage complex interview schedules via MS Outlook Calendar.
- Confirm and communicate schedules with multiple candidates, hiring managers, and recruiters.
- Greet candidates and act as host to multiple candidates while on premises.
- Ensure interviews stay on schedule.
- Coordinate/Book/Communicate interview travel arrangements.
- Make changes as necessary to the interview schedule to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Generate and Send Offer Letters for US and Background checks: 30-40% (fluctuates based on business)
- Review and audit the offer requests to the job requisition (salary range, position title and job code and proposed salary)
- Ensure all offer approvals are received prior to creating and releasing an offer letter.
- Manage the Offer Inbox and create offers with a sense of urgency, precision and accuracy
- Send offers to our automated on boarding portal for new hires
- Initiate background checks for new hires.
- Generate candidate and hiring manager surveys on a weekly basis
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the survey
- Send our surveys to candidates once requisition has been closed
- Provide survey reports to Senior Director, Talent Acquisition on a quarterly basis
- Process Improvement & Reports: 30-50% - this fluctuates based on business needs and demands
- Become a subject matter expert regarding the recruiting process
- iCIMS system user
- Troubleshoot technical issue and provide resolution to team and extended business partners
- Run reports on a weekly basis for Director of Talent and other key stakeholders including Open Req Reports, Close of Business Reports – bi-weekly, Administration and management of employee referral payouts, Talent Metric Report for Management
- Other Projects – 10% - Provide support on additional Talent Acquisition projects as required i.e. Intern Program, open house, job fair and potentially sourcing as needed.
1-2 years Staffing and/or Human Resources experience preferred. Must have excellent organizational & time management skills. Must have excellent oral and written communications skills. Must have a strong attention to detail, a strong sense of urgency, be self-motivated and passionate, and have a high commitment to excellence. Must be flexible and the ability to work through ambiguity. Must be laser focused on candidate and customer experience. Ability to multi-task in a very fast paced environment while having a sense of humor! Must be proficient in MS Office Suite with strong skills in Excel. Must enjoy recruiting and HR as this is a great opportunity for someone who potentially wants to get into Recruiting down the road! Bachelor's degree preferred
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (email@example.com)
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website