A growing healthcare company is looking to add a receptionist to their team! If you love working with people, and have a passion for the healthcare industry, this position is for you. For more information, please apply online!
- Greets and directs all patients within the practice
- Obtaining patient demographic and verifying insurance information at each visit.
- Obtaining necessary patient information to update patient demographics and create new accounts
- Scanning pertinent patient information into EMR including patient authorizations
- Obtaining patient authorization for medical records release (HIPAA compliance).
- Schedule any necessary appointments after completion of patient visit.
- Monitor and review patient schedules for next day office appointments.
- Identifying and resolving minor patient billing complaints.
- Assists other Medical Receptionists and Medical Secretaries as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to multi task
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website