At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we're passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one? We're seeking a Receptionist to work at an amazing, dynamic car distribution center in Norwood, MA. With us, it's all about finding the job that's just right.
Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. M-F
Pay Rate: $17-$19
In a typical day as a Receptionist with us you will be;
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail and distribution of incoming faxes.
- Greet clients, vendors, employees and direct them to the proper location or person.
- Receive overnight deliveries/prepare overnight package labels/drop-off overnight packages
- Performs general support functions for the office (scanning documents, mailings, postage, faxing, filing, etc.)
- Maintain the appearance of common areas such as kitchen, conference rooms, etc.
- Light paperwork collating automobile ownership documents (Titles) and printed Invoices. -Accuracy is very important.
- Support the controller with small projects using Excel or other limited data entry.
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't worry—even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Receptionist today!
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website