Kelly Scientific is seeking a direct hire R&D Process Technician in Marysville, MI.
Shift: M-F 8am-5pm
Compensation: $36K-$45K based on experience
The R&D Process Technician is responsible for supporting the development product and process platforms from R&D into the production manufacturing process with the pilot scale. The R&D Process Technician will be supporting the hands-on operation and maintenance R&D pilot process equipment, working closely with the R&D process engineering team.
• Comply with best laboratory practices, including safety and environmental regulations
• Actively support all safety programs and initiatives
• Hands on setup, operation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of pilot process equipment
• Planning and completing assigned pilot product and process experiments
• Supporting new equipment installations and commissioning
• Author clear, concise interpretive reports, memos, and work instructions
• Participate in safety audits and Process Hazard Analyses (PHA)
• Utilize project management skills to define, plan, schedule, and control the tasks that must be completed to reach project goals
• Participate on various R&D and multi-disciplinary teams, cross training, and supporting all R&D process technology
• Participate on 5S Teams, sustaining the pilot Center of Excellence
• Ability to work with a union and facilitate teamwork, open communication, and compliance to the current collective bargaining agreement
• Associate's degree or mechanical certification minimum
• Mechanical aptitude
• Innovative, organized, self-starter with good problem-solving skills
• Collaborative interpersonal style
• Excellent communication skills
• Two or more years of experience in laboratory or pilot experience
• Knowledge of pressure sensitive tape manufacturing technology
• Bachelor's degree in science or engineering
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website