R&D Technician - Formulation, Orange, CA
R&D technician will support formula development works and conduct various formula testing to support new product development. In addition, he/she will operate gas chromatography (GC) and other analytical equipment to generate GLP compliant data to support new product registration in the R&D facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare experimental formula and formula optimization.
- Conduct formula stability testing, material compatibility testing, residue testing, etc.
- Follow SOPs and protocols for GC test method validation.
- Operate electrochemical and redox-chemical titration for the determination of chemical concentration
- Prepare analytical chemistry test samples, standards, and reagents needed for GC following SOPs
- Coordinate with external testing lab to schedule efficacy/toxicity tests
- Record and organize data for report.
- Comply to good lab practice (GLP) and safety bench work
- Experience with GC troubleshooting is a plus.
- Bachelor's (BS) degree in Chemistry or related field.
- Minimally 2 years of hands-on gas chromatography and wet chemistry experience required.
- Fundamental knowledge of inorganic/organic synthesis, colloidal solution, analytical / spectroscopy chemistry (IR, UV-vis, etc)
For immediate condsideration, apply today! Contact Toni for further inquires/questions - TONM369@kellyservices.com / 714 454 8252
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website