- Lead a team of quality control Inspectors to ensure product is inspected in accordance with IPC 610D standards, AMS & other quality documents, procedures & protocols.
- Manage the day to day activities of the Final Quality Control function.
- Communicate expectations clearly and ensure inspectors are appropriately trained on the latest product standards.
- Report on quality metrics to management & to program management during production meetings.
- Establish priorities and ensure maximum usage of assigned resources.
- Evaluate and recommend alternative auditing procedures for continuous improvement.
- Support production leads and operators for interpretation and methods following set standards.
- Conduct meetings regularly with inspection and audit team to help consistency in teamwork.
- Participate in Daily, Weekly production management meetings as required.
- Ensure that established polices, processes and procedures are followed according to established ISO9001 elements.
- Assist in providing product/process training to operations team.
- Drive cross functional resolution of all issues that impact manufacturing.
- Review and modify departmental procedures, as needed.
- Participate in quality and management meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not required.
- Current IPC 610 Certification is required.
- Minimum of 5-years in supervisory role.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in AS9100D / ISO 9100:2015 manufacturing facilities.
- Ability to motivate employees and build a strong team atmosphere.
- Six sigma green belt is a plus.
- Should possess a background in a medium to high volume, system level, mechanical assembly and/or SMT manufacturing environment.
- Hands-on team player, able to communicate effectively with other groups.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as necessary.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website