Quality Engineer needed to Develop Quality Plans for a med device product development team that needing assistance for their department. Position is temporary at this time, but temporary to hire is possible for an experienced candidate
• Lead the development of adequate inspection criteria. Identify the need for custom gaging for company and suppliers
• Identify and qualify equipment required to perform inspection
• Support transfer of design to contract manufacturer, including establishment of inspection plans both at Company and at the supplier
• Evaluate product changes for qualification and validation requirements and assist in change implementations
• Establish and implement systems to ensure timely quality inspections for incoming materials, components or finished goods products. Work with engineering to develop adequate inspection criteria.
Perform inspections as needed, or ensure that inspections are performed by qualified personnel, and that inspection results and documentation support the recommended disposition action
• Support Design Control activities such as Risk Assessment, supplier quality plans, design verification and design validation, cleaning validations, and sterilization/packaging validation
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website