Quality Control Technician
Immediate Job Openings- Garland, TX
Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking several QC Technician for one of our top skincare and personal care clients in Garland, TX.
As a Quality Control Technician you will be responsible for performing inspections and evaluating product quality by performing various product tests related to ingredients and packaging.
- Submits samples for additional laboratory testing per product/customer requirements.
- Resolves major quality problems in production, warehouse as needed.
- Evaluates and takes corrective action when necessary with regard to product date coding and packaging.
- Educates and provides support to the production team by recommended quality control testing, equipment sanitation and general sanitation and housekeeping practices. Confirms these procedures are maintained and reports violations to the production manager.
- Makes appropriate recommendations and sets timetables for improvement and corrections.
- Functions as an information source for production staff and other departments when critical quality issues arise.
- Ensures employees and temporary workers understand and comply with GMP requirements
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, biology, microbiology, nutrition or related field OR
- High School Diploma/Equivalent with work related experience
- A minimum of one to three years' experience in field, laboratory, or production facility quality control.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products required.
- Must possess strong organizational and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines.
- Must be able to work 1st Shift (7am-3:30pm) OR 2nd Shift (3pm-11:30 pm)
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website