Kelly Services is currently seeking Quality Control Inspectors for a Fortune 500 company in Rochester, NY.
As a Quality Control Inspector placed with Kelly Services, you will be inspecting individual contact lenses to determine if they meet standards set by both the FDA and the manufacturer. Our client is one of the best-known and most respected healthcare companies and is the perfect place to take your career to the next level!Additional Responsibilities Include:
- You will view the contact lens on a monitor to maximize the view
- Complete mold audits, wet lens audits, blister inspections, and cosmetic inspections
- Follow established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- You will perform machine cleaning and maintenance as needed
- You will follow all safety requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write, and speak English and perform basic math
- You will need to be able to lift up to 20 lbs., complete repetitive motions, and sit for long periods of time
- 2 years of manufacturing experience preferred but not required
- Paid lunches and breaks (two, 30-minute breaks and one, 45-minute lunch break)
- Consistent schedule with overtime opportunities
- On-site cafeteria (day shift only) and 24-hour micro-cafe
- 24-hour access to a free gym
- Days: 6:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Nights: 6:00 pm – 6:00 am
*Must be able to work every other weekendAs a Kelly employee, you'll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
Please note - this position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local branch office. You may apply directly to this posting or email your resume to Julie.Kunzmann@kellyservices.com.
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website