Quality "QA" Assurance Technician - Boring, OR
SUMMARY: Responsible for performing Quality Assurance testing and ensure Food Safety and Quality in company products, Raw Materials, Packaging, Equipment, Facility, etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create accurate records, all conducted according to established policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining GMPs throughout the facility both within the QA department and all other departments.
- Assist with Pre-operational inspections
- Provide Production support
- Monitor and adhere to HACCP plans, reporting and performing corrective action when necessary
- Perform Product Quality testing brix, pH, pressure, USDA grades, etc.
- Perform Product documentation control, scanning and filing Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or general education degree GED, or one to three months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to compute ratio and percent.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume for immediate consideration. Questions? Call Airika at 562-206-2707
To schedule a time to connect, please click the link to add your availability to my calendar. https://calendly.com/airc843/30min?month=2020-09
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website