Quality Assurance Laboratory Technician
Location: Chicago, IL (60638)
Job Type: Direct hire
Shift: 2nd (1PM - 9:30PM)
Pay rate: $23 – 24/hr.
Kelly Science is hiring a Quality Assurance (QA) Technician works independently and coordinates essential Quality Assurance functions from raw materials through finished product release (includes quality control). Perform tests and inspections in an efficient and accurate manner to facilitate manufacturing schedule and demands by performing the following duties:
- Perform finished products and raw materials testing in an accurate, precise, and efficient manner.
- Record and analyze test data.
- Review data for conformance to specifications.
- Analysis and procedures show scientific judgment without errors/omissions.
- Verifies product compliance and alerts management of any deviations from specifications.
- Work closely with manufacturing to direct batch adjustments and endproduct quality.
- Maintains general housekeeping and cleaning standards of the Lab.
- Maintain equipment, records (logs, documentation, calibration etc.), in the laboratory area.
- Participate in continuous improvement endeavors.
- Involvement in experiment design, execution, and customer complaint root cause evaluation.
- Liaise with outside entities (manufacturers, R&D laboratory, Shipping, Sales, etc.), as directed.
- Generate product labels and Certificate of Analysis for finished products.
- Handles product, raw material retains and scrap.
- Obtain and prepare samples as required for third party.
- One year Quality and/or Chemistry related certificate from college or technical school; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven track record working in a Manufacturing process, Quality Assurance Laboratory.
- Excellent organizational skills with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Selfstarter, work under minimal supervision after training, stay organized and multitask throughout day in a fast-paced environment to manage all the tasks.
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and problemsolving skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and policies. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (or comparable); Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Apply today! For immediate consideration, email your resume to email@example.com with the subject "BH8562094"
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.Why Kelly® Science & Clinical?
Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire industry experts just like you. Our team creates expert talent solutions to solve the world's most critical challenges. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills, interests, and career goals—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background and education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get your expertise noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website