Kelly Services is currently seeking a Quality Analyst in West Chester, OH to work a contract assignment of 7 months for one of our top clients. Kelly is a full service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
Primary Responsibilities of the Quality Analyst includes:
Must pass an intermediate and near visual acuity of 20/20 or better and successfully complete color blindness testing (i.e. Farnsworth-Despisteo machine and Ishihara Plates 17/21).
12-hour shifts 2-2-3 rotation, meaning 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, so on so forth.
Night Shift -- 6pm to 630am
Ideal Candidate Profile:
The QA Techs will conduct visual inspection of vials and cartons. A background in quality assurance would be great, but it is not a must have.
Comfortable performing repetitive motions over the course of the day.
Attention to detail and safety
HS Diploma or GED at minimum
The Quality Assurance Technician is primarily responsible for Quality Activities for manufacturing in a control environment. This includes Quality inspection, checks, tests, and sampling of in-process materials, parts and components used in the manufacture of a finished Pharmaceutical. Includes documentation review and quality oversight to ensure compliance to cGMPs.
• Performs AQL inspection of pharmaceutical products at different stages including Inspection of In-process Materials in a light booth per company standards
• May perform QA review and approval of GMP documentation
• Executes quality issue resolution to maintain the flow of products and documents to meet site objectives
• Ability to use ANSI/ASQ Z1.4 sampling plans to perform inspections.
• AQL Inspection of Components and Packaging:
o Performing Light Checks
o Visual Inspection – Inspecting Materials for Defects
Ã¯?Â§ Components: Vials, Stoppers, Seals
Ã¯?Â§ Packaging: Labels, Cartons, Inserts
• Ability to work independently with limited guidance from management
• Holds other accountable for high standards and clarifies what needs to be accomplished
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong ability and motivation to learn
• Prior experience in a cGMP environment
• Previous experience in a Quality Assurance role
Education and Experience Requirement of the Quality Analyst includes:
• High School Diploma
- Contract assignment, duration 7 months.
- Work schedule: full-time, night shift; 6pm to 630am - 12-hour shifts 2-2-3 rotation, meaning 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, so on so forth.
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan and Holiday pay plan, if qualified
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Corporate discounts
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position you must submit your resume to the Scientific Recruiter listed below:
Please email your resume directly to Sandy at: Sanm174@KellyServices.com [reference BH Job #3092633]
Thank you for your interest in the assignment.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website