Kelly Services is seeking a direct hire Prototype/Machinist Engineer for an innovative and growing company.
- Establishing and managing machine shop capabilities, including purchasing, repairing, and maintenance of manual/hand and automated tools and equipment.
- Fabricating prototypes to drawing specifications for subcomponents and systems.
- Working with Facilities Manager to maintain machine shop.
- Maintaining leading edge by identifying and procuring new tooling capabilities.
- Delivering results in a high paced environment.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with fabrication and inspection of parts and prototypes using wide variety of measurement, hand, and automated tools, including CNC and additive manufacturing equipment.
- Experience with manufacturing technologies and processes for various materials, including polymers/plastics, glass, metals, ceramics, and nanomaterials.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary cross-functional research teams
- Energy and passion to thrive in a start-up environment and to deliver on the mission.
PREFERRED HIRING STANDARDS:
- Experience prototyping in Solidworks and PDMworks
- Individuals with > 5 years' experience and training preferred.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website