Kelly Services is seeking a Project Admin/Billing Specialist for one of its top clients in the Rosharon area. Candidate should be able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
Candidates must be able to:
- Generate and send accurate invoices to customers for lump sum, progress, and time and equipment billings
- Enter project progress into accounting program to support Project Managers and to facilitate an accurate & timely invoice process
- Provide administrative support to estimators for RFQ's including printing and sorting bid packages & drawings according to project discipline
- Enter quote outlines in accounting program in preparation for estimators
- Upload prepared quotes from excel into accounting program software
- Setup new project profiles in accounting program upon notification of project award
- Maintain accurate list of Active projects and assist in timely close-out of Completed projects
- Request bid bonds and project specific insurance certs or other necessary documentation related to bidding and project execution
- Organize and compose project related correspondence to suppliers or customers as needed
- Prepare time and cost activity reports for Project Managers
- Assistant Project Managers with reviewing timesheets for payroll, and collecting and preparing backup for invoicing
- Administrative duties as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with Acumatica a plus but not required
- Strong project accounting & invoicing background
- Specific proficiency in job-cost accounting preferred
- Ability to read and understand invoicing standards in project contracts
- Ability to communicate effectively, taking notes and direction
- Ability to make decisions and come up with solutions in a high paced, construction environment
- Candidate should be self-motivated and have the ability to stay on task with expected interruptions through-out the day
- Recent experience in the construction/service industry
- Accounting Degree preferred but not required with proportionate experience
- Proficient in 10-key
- Organized & punctual
Pay $23-$25/hr DOE, Temp to perm. Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website