Kelly Scientific is seeking a temp to hire Production Technician in Bloomsbury, NJ. This candidate will join a company that provides sterile compounding pharmacy services.
Temp to Hire
- Will directly support the cleanrooms, formulations, ILP, and compounding areas wherever necessary
- Assist preparation of clean room and compounding supplies
- Safely transport product and materials from warehouse to prep areas and clean room in accordance with SOPs.
- Assist labeling and processing production materials when needed
- Daily/Bi-weekly/Monthly cleaning of room and equipment and fill out appropriate preventative maintenance forms and checklists in accordance with SOPs
- Complete necessary documents for accountability and traceability of product following Good Documentation Practices (GDPs); Comply with cGMPs, and company ISO standards
- Open/close clean rooms, Formulation pods and ILP in accordance with work instructions and daily task lists
- Daily Supply list for respective area turned into receiving by scheduled time
- Use aseptic practices/procedures in daily work to assure sterility, quality, and integrity of all preparations
- Comply with 503B guidelines; cGMPs, and company standards
- Aseptically prepare bulk formulations of non-sterile and sterile products as needed, in accordance with established formula batch records and procedures
- Perform bulk bag weighing using analytical scale; filter integrity testing
- Perform equipment calibration checks (i.e., analytical balance, air sampler, particle counter, filter integrity tester, pH meter, etc.) and troubleshoot equipment as needed
- Maintain Aseptic Gowning Qualification to support cleaning and aseptic filtration processing in ISO 7 & ISO 8 work spaces
- Complete documentation of activities in accordance with established procedures
- Immediate notification of production management of deviations to established processes or procedures
- Maintain FEFO of chemicals used in preparations; Pull expired chemicals monthly
- Assist other areas as needed (cleaning; non-sterile filling; ILP; etc.)
- Perform sterile filter integrity testing
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- High school Diploma or GED from recognized institution or organization required
- CPhT Certification preferred
- ACPE Sterile Certification preferred
- At least 1 year hospital or retail pharmacy experience preferred
- At least 1 year pharmaceutical manufacturing a plus
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website