Job Title: Production Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Wayne, MI
Work Schedule: 8am to 5pm
- Direct data-driven maintenance processes to improve quality metrics e.g., higher FTT, less scrap, less contamination, etc. Coordinate the resources and activities required to ensure problem free start-ups
- Facilitate start-up/shift-to-shift meetings/communication
- Facilitate constraint analysis and coordinate activities to eliminate bottlenecks
- Promote and ensure continuous improvement in the manufacturing engineering organization toward the common goal of improving product quality, plant competitiveness and total cost structure
- Monitor, control, and improve Maintenance Cost Per Unit MCPU Optimize throughput in accordance with budgets and cost objectives: meet or beat schedule
- Manage and support material control spare part inventory, repair and rebuild programs, and reliability and maintainability reviews
- Create a conducive work environment for the team s to complete their assigned responsibilities / tasks; build and nurture a One Team environment
- Basic Administration of supervisory responsibilities and documents Lead all daily, weekend and shutdown maintenance planning with input from your team
- Maximize equipment effectiveness through a detailed, standardized, and prioritized preventive and predictive maintenance plan designed to improve productivity Provide resources, support, and priorities for all maintenance actions;
- Use Maximo MFM to document all maintenance activities planned and crisis and create reports to support continuous improvement
- Use Maximo to analyze data and evaluate the effectiveness of the preventive maintenance plan
Important information: This position is recruited by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you will need to send your most up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about the position, you may contact me, the recruiter recruiting for this position at email@example.com.
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website